SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)

SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)
Sonicity Radio featuring SL Musicians

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Did You Miss Me?













BOSL Radio is now one year old. It happened when I was presenting at the annual National Broadcast Association Conference on the state of radio with some professional and academic colleagues in Las Vegas. But I am back to the Virtual from Vegas. Both Second Life and Vegas have something in common - what happens in Vegas and SL stays there, I think. Well I have not seen any news headlines about my activities. As wild and crazy Vegas is - the architecture, people, and entertainment, believe it or not, I missed Second Life music!!!! So here's some recent pics to share with you!

Saturday night, I enjoyed the sounds of TwinGhost (Happy Birthday!) and FunkyFreddy Republic at The Warehouse.

Sunday night I listened to Blu Ducrot at Key West Island, and he dedicated his first song to his late grandmother who recently passed - Long December by Counting Crows. The night was mellow, but Blu was in good spirits, saying his grandmother led a good life. Blu performed well, as always.