SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)

SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)
Sonicity Radio featuring SL Musicians

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Independence Day, USA!   Special thanks to Rob, owner of Club RoCa, for celebrating with live music this 4th of July!   Here's some pics from the second half - but truly a great line-up all day!


Needless to say, but I will (LOL), I had a great time! especially since I lived in an area of the USA that had burn bans - so no fireworks!!!!   So I went to the virtual world for my celebration!
I wish I caught the earlier acts, but once I got to Club RoCa, I couldn't leave.  Did I say - great line-up!  This was the first time that I heard DennyMac!   He had an incredible set, starting off with a Jason Mraz tune, and even hitting those high notes.   Great mix - and you gotta love his Pizza tune!    Request it next time!
Finishing off the night was Samm Qendra, from Stevie Nicks to Moody Blues to Celine Dion to Adele to a plethora of songs that showed off her vocal range.   I am positive she could do the Star Spangled Banner justice!

With that I wish you and yours, Freedom!  wherever you live!

:) Soni

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bubblegum/45/53/23