SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)

SLOW BAKE (Sundays LIVE 12-2PM PST/SLT)
Sonicity Radio featuring SL Musicians

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Captured and Cultured: The Holiday Photoshoot

I am honored to be one of the DJs featured in the holiday edition of Cultured:  The Magazine.  Inside the magazine, read the wonderful articles - and the blurb on me and other djs I respect.  But here's the rest of the pics that I took before the photoshoot as I prepped for the occasion.  You gotta try out your outfit!   I brought along Belinda for moral support! She's dressed a bit differently from me, as you can tell.  


Happy Holidays from me and Belinda, 
and tune into Sundays for SLOW Bake on SL Live Radio, noon to 2pm.



Listen live, or join us in person, http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MistyFalls/213/206/4078